#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: homework . hole . monday

« Home | Snow . Nicholas . Sexy » | Happy Meal . Tagline . Wednesday » | Dream . Deaths . Tuesday » | Expresso . Sexy . Bliss » | Banana loaf . Katamari . Friday . » | That's life. » | Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law'... » | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. »

homework . hole . monday

It is indeed not a good way to start with when there's homework undone on the day that you should be handing in, and especially that's a monday, which make everything worse. Then I tought maybe i should just show up in my stats class since there's a clicker session. And my bloody clicker doesn't work at all. The light of the clicker is gone. I mean GONE!! I don't know if the battery's out or the fuse was burn...But anyway...that's for my class..

What makes monday shitty is that you wake up and you still see that the stupid hole on the wall of the living room unfix.....which the person who did it already paid like ages ago, and the management keep giving us promises that they are coming up this week....and that we've already heard for at least three weeks.WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT CINDY BITCH?? GO BURN YOURSELF. I get so frustrated everytime I see that hole.. I am so going to talk to her and see what she want somemore...BLOODY BITCH!

Monday...Hate mondays when weekends are so short...but on the brightside, shopping..... next friday on good friday...will be REAL COOL....^^ this cheer me up a little.