#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... » | Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the d... » | Got my pay check again..and the highlight of yeste... » | As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life we... » | I got myself a dozen of krispy kreme today and I h... » | YAY!! Adam's birthday. actually I am trying to fin... »

I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF THE ALL TIME FAVOURITE WHITE TEES THAT I HAVE....OH NO...T-T

my weekend was a good one. I went driving around a deserted car park...and despite i lost someone's card last week, they still let me be the fast checker, and there were a few cheeky boys that know my name, and they call me from faraway...which is something cute.. Then we went for Zorro..oh...it wasn't that good...but its nice to relax after a whole load of work. sien...

Question of the day: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?