#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Happy Meal . Tagline . Wednesday

« Home | Dream . Deaths . Tuesday » | Expresso . Sexy . Bliss » | Banana loaf . Katamari . Friday . » | That's life. » | Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law'... » | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? »

Happy Meal . Tagline . Wednesday

So there is the renovated retro mcdonald with their own mascot that very year. I think it looks more like a bun man. I can see why they change the mascot. And they have this I think a month long deals that worth your trip there. The deal today is 1 dollar per happy meal. On top of that, they give you a free pie if you visit them during 12 - 4.And I had one. Tommorow will be buy one premium chicken sandwich get one free. And on friday it would be buy one fillet o fish get another one free. It's bliss having these promotions....hahaha..

Here I am . Sitting. Thinking of a damn tagline for a stupid place that already have an existing campaign. Which is dumb. But what to do? An advertising class that promotes creativity that don't even let you have the space for you to create. BAHhhh..

And it is wednesday already, time flies, doesn't it?