#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Expresso . Sexy . Bliss

« Home | Banana loaf . Katamari . Friday . » | That's life. » | Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law'... » | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... » | Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the d... »

Expresso . Sexy . Bliss

Went to a place call Butterwood.
Good food. Nice music. Exotic washroom. Sexy atmosphere. Ohmigod price.
Me and the whole gang went, me and HS shared this..



I think its called brandy cream and dunno what expresso dunno what...These kinda names make you feel sophisticated, but make you feel studid when you are trying to tell the waitress what you want. The one in the little cup was the best. It was cream underneath, shaven ice on top with expresso poured over it. Beside the cup, laid two cinnamon biscuit sticks to neutralize the sweetness.The one on the left is the one with a sugar net type decoration. It was so cool, and the chocolate expresso pyramid taste good too.

This was the appetizer..it was a really interesting thing because the tube is made by sweet potato. and underneath is a piece of mcvites wheatcracker type of biscuit. What makes it so interesting is the sauce... It is made by kiwi and milk.....sour....its good.

This is chocolate ice-cream with sesame cracker on top and a white kuih bangkit type of biscuit for decorative purposes..and underneath is a piece of REAL chocolate chip cookie..I like everything except the cookie.


This one..I dunno what it is called..But the orangy thing is apricot sorbet. It was real good. And underneath its a mousse fudge type of thing...I like the sorbet, but not the mousse fudge thing.

I will go to this place again, because its a fun place to go, but will only go when the blue moon comes up.The damage of this trip? 9.50 per person; 19 for the whole entree ( tips and tax inclusive)