#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: How to use the 'F' word.

« Home | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... » | Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the d... » | Got my pay check again..and the highlight of yeste... » | As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life we... » | I got myself a dozen of krispy kreme today and I h... » | YAY!! Adam's birthday. actually I am trying to fin... » | Had Udon for lunch...talked to mom for a while...t... » | I had a good dinner today, a coleslaw to start wit... »

How to use the 'F' word.

Dismay - Oh, Fuck it.
Aggression- Fuck you!
Passive- Fuck me.
Command- Go fuck yourself.
Incompetence-He's a fuck up.
Laziness-He's a fuck off
Ignorance-He's a fucking jerk.
Trouble-I guess I am fucked now.
Confusion-What the fuck?
Despair-Fucked again.
Philosophical-Who gives a fuck?
Denial-You ain't fuckin' me.
Rebellion-Fuck the world.
Annoyance-Don't fuck with me.
Encouragement-Keep on fucking.
Etiquette-Pass the fuckin' salt.
Fraud-I just got fucked by my insurance agent.
Organized crime-What the fuck you looking at?
Identification-What the fuck are you?
Ugliness-You're a dumb looking fuck.
Agreement-Mother fucker!
Benevolence-Don't do me any fuckin' favors.