#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... » | Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the d... » | Got my pay check again..and the highlight of yeste... » | As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life we... » | I got myself a dozen of krispy kreme today and I h... »


Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law's sparkling eyes and he asked for a pencil just before the test, and he ended up my advisor's assistant..and yeah, that guy is cute too, he has been in my mind for nearly the past decade...SHIT..how come all the cute guys always come at one time, and is always the wrong time, its either when I am feeling fat, or I already have someone ... Damn.

I have something to announce, I am taking French next semester because my advisor said I got like 14 credits to spend on whatever I like, so...French speaking starts next spring!!

oh yeah, I have a fall picture that I took to share..


Quotation of the day: It takes your enemy and friend, working together, to hurt you: one to slander you and the other to get the news to you. - Mark Twain (1835-1910)