#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Dream . Deaths . Tuesday

« Home | Expresso . Sexy . Bliss » | Banana loaf . Katamari . Friday . » | That's life. » | Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law'... » | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... »

Dream . Deaths . Tuesday

I am not going to tell you who I dreamt of, but I dreamt that they are dead. and I was very sad.
I don't know what the dream is telling me, but I am so going to pray for them.
Maybe it's my workload that make me dream all these stuff.
Maybe it's the hyperthyroid.
Maybe I feel distant from them.
Maybe........SHIT DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
I am so going back to study.