#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Snow . Nicholas . Sexy

« Home | Happy Meal . Tagline . Wednesday » | Dream . Deaths . Tuesday » | Expresso . Sexy . Bliss » | Banana loaf . Katamari . Friday . » | That's life. » | Yeah, no doubt that guy is cute...he has Jude Law'... » | I LOST MY MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD SHIRT!! ONE OF ... » | Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't... » | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... »

Snow . Nicholas . Sexy

There must be people out there wondering why the hell this girl is using three words for the title everyday...well let me tell you, because i find it sexy. speaking bout sexy, its sexy today since its the first snow this winter.
I am posting a video clip on Nicholas I wonder if it works.

Yeah it does......hahahhaa...click on the link and watch it...