#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | How to use the 'F' word. » | something to add to my list, one last thing:->a ti... » | christmas list, anyone? » | It is cold today, the cold here I mean is serious ... » | Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the d... » | Got my pay check again..and the highlight of yeste... » | As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life we... » | I got myself a dozen of krispy kreme today and I h... » | YAY!! Adam's birthday. actually I am trying to fin... » | Had Udon for lunch...talked to mom for a while...t... »

Oh ...was so shit scared just now because I didn't do a bit of my lab work (you must be wondering why shit, because at that moment, my shit is coming out)...serious..NOT EVEN A BIT!! so I was shit scared and told HS to hurry up to go to school because I don't want to be known as the late student who din passup the lab homework. So there I went ( late obviously..), and find that everyone has their work on the table. Apparently the TA said thatwe will discuss that in lab and phewww....I manage to finish and understand everything in less than 40 mins...I am a genius.. I knew bout that..

Oh speaking about inner genius..Sam is one of them too, that is what makes her my bff. She has been promoting her earrings and some pieces of jewellery and they are OHMIGOD so cool. (DIY, HANDMADE!! and could be custom made too!!). To give her a little bit of encouragement, I am asking all of you, boys and girls, to go have a look at her site: Tour sam's life, who knows you might get something you like.

Back to my story...so just now the inspector came to my house and he said he needs to listen to cindy's side of story, which is shit...I have a hunch that cindy is going to mensuapkan (translation:bribe) him or he'll listen to cindy's side of story because whites tend to trust whites compared to Asians. Well, if that's the case, I am so going to hate and think that Western Americans are shit.Thinking of that makes me shit scared again...maybe Cindy, the bloody management biatch is going to come up to our apartment and vandalized everything. Maybe pour lacquered paint all over our house and said that we are the one who did it and ask us to pay for the damage. She's a bitch, I mean a really fucked up bitch, so she will end up slaughtering whoever who comes her way.I need to think of something to lock this door up.

I am going for wings tonight... finally an eat out after five days of cooking...ehehehhe..But shit, tommorow's a working day.fuckness.

Quotation of the day: The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of taking no action.
-Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu ,Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)