#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... »

I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, partly is to kill time... I'll go for a walk in interview tommorow. Sien...I didn't do very well in Econs (i expected something better), maths turn out to be worse and worse. Shittier still, the guy sitting next to me in Econs says that he get 100 Utils when he irritates me.

Shu Guan wants to date the girl who most probably will become his gf tommorow.....with a lots of very "opit" tricks.. Not to pour cold water on him , but if i were the girl, i wouldn't accept him right after three weeks since meeting.. still as a friend, i wish him luck.

Nothing much till now.....