#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... » | Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture,... » | Morning to the world!!! Today started dreamily, a... »

I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when we started the journey.

My aunty's bag got snatched by a thief....so we gotta go to the police station before heading off...then the journey was so slow..because the jam, and saturday and everything, We reached there like 8 hours later. Everything was fine untill the second day when we visited the temple of Goddess of Mercy, my mom gave some small change to one of the beggars hanging around there. then outta the sudden the whole crowd.. i tell you really its a big crowd, so big that you can only see their hands..came out. Then i told my mom that i have some small change and so i gave to a couple of the hands that i see there....but not enough... so some of the beggars din get it. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY?? They say why dun you go and change your note and give it to us.. My reaction then was like " ohmigod" since they're all strong and fit enuff to work, THEN THERE WAS THIS WOMAN: who kept repeating and told all her beggar friends.. " CRAZY, wanna give but duwan to change what kinda people is that, Got heart then give laa... pukimak..." IT was then i got so angry and said shit them THE WORST THING STARTS HERE: My mom say this reaction of mine makes me the same range as them!!!!!!! Can you imagine that anger and fury?? You're trying to tell someone about that Anger but they scolded you and said that you're wrong. I cried while she was scolding me and mom was scolding me for the whole day outta the matter when i still think that i am so damn right..and i cried for the whole damn day .I never feel that i am wrong..That shit them that i say is outta anger but not scolding them...But my mom just went on and on untill like half and hours ago. I swear i duwan to give half a cent to beggars who beg from me anymore...DAMN IT.

The whole trip was shitty..the only thing that is worth a say is that visit to the hospital to see my uncle (mom's cousin) He's a mafia....but a really cool one. I saw him and find that he looks like one of the godfather. He acts like one also. I like him even though i dun really know him, he sounds and is really an interesting character. I would write a biography of him if i can. Wish he'll get well.

Everything went almost wrong because i lost the kiss my arse badge desmond gave me..Hope it's in my locker.