#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... »

HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works...The picture is on my blog!! I am so happy..woo hoo!!

Desmond sold a Guess catalog for USD$17 on e-bay which is ridiculous, i wonder what's the reason that dumbass bought it for ...i wanna sell all the trash that i duwan on e-bay also....maybe i can become a millionaire by selling trash, then people will call me a trash queen but i won't mind since i am so rich then.

Its a nice day to start off..but still feeling kinda weird..