#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... » | Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture,... » | Morning to the world!!! Today started dreamily, a... » | Listening to White Christmas, instrumental version... »

I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite badge which desmond got it for me last year...then i quarreled with a friend over some matter i posted on the blog. Then i don't feel like going to Penang anymore. Then i got scolded by my mom that i am not responsible for my brother whereelse other people are so responsible for their siblings. This make me a sheer loser...shit.. I don't feel good now...not at all...even strawberry ice cream couldn't help much. Damn .. sometimes i really hate fridays.