#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... » | Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture,... »

BAD NEWS
Shit for my midpoint formula....when i was doing it....i still reminded myself that quantity's over price.....but then i wrote price over quantity !! DAMN IT~@#$%

I screwed up my maths quiz coz i din do my homework. serves me right. But then i know how to do that kinda problems already.

I wonder where's Desmond..kinda miss him..maybe he don't want to talk to me because i lost the badge he gave me.

Shu Guan they all said that the Karaoke trip is POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICET_T

OK OK NEWS
I am still considering working in starbucks, its only 4.5/h which is kinda little and a lot of work. But i can kill time and drink free coffee around there.

GOOD NEWS
Ms Jaime is PREGNANT...i am so happy for her.. because i think that's a very pleasant thing to hear early in the morning.

Yun Shiang's working here starting next week, assistant secretary to the minister of health....cool..i got another friend to hang out with on tuesdays and thursdays already.

King's wearing pink today ^_^

This is a very weird day because i feel really weird ,despite all the things that happened, like the green tea ice cream i had in isetan that day, kinda bittersweet ....