#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... »

I feel weird because i knew that it would end up shitty and the day did end up shitty... That *bleep* brother of mine just pissed me off because he volunteered to participate in his school's writing competition and now he's crying like hell saying that he dun have time to write dunno how to write got a lot of test, all those crap excuses came out. And bring me whole lot of trouble...sheesh....

It's so UNFAIR YOU KNOW THAT?? my brother did badly, i take the blame. His english got worse marks than my students, i take the blame. SHIT..... I NEED TO HANDLE THE PRESSURE EVEN THOUGH I AM OUTTA THE AGE...DAMN

after all these tortures....i want to sing
I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
And I will survive
I will survive