#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... »

Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am happy because i painted my fingernails green...looks hippy.
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Tonight got jap class..something to look forward to... Desmond called Jen Hui...Wonder what's Jen Hui thinking.. Maybe they could be together afterall. Suddenly feel like singing this song.(though i think the lyrics is kinda crappy and i would never do something like that, who cares,as long as i like it ^^)
I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
And near Him, I always will be
For nothing can keep me away,
He is my destiny.

I will follow Him,
Ever since He touched my heart I knew,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love.

I love Him, I love Him, I love Him,
And where He goes,
I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.

I am still feeling one kind today...maybe i should go get myself some ice cream.