#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... » | Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing ... » | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... »

SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me luck. TRIBERS IS BACK!!BACK FROM INDIA!! BACK IN MALAYSIA!! BACK TO MY ARMS!! YESS!! I can hear the hallelujah chorus everywhere...I can see pink flowers blooming out of no where.. I can see pink birds flying around the blue sky.. I can smell Haagen Dazs strawberry ice-cream even from Sri Gombak.. YES! DESMOND!! I can feel Godiva chocolates melting into my mouth.. IT'S SO GOOD TO BE ALIVE... YOU HEAR ME, DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO DIE?? ITS GOOD TO BE ALIVE!!