#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Today's a weird day....i am observing all the guys... » | Went for dinner. Watched Cold Mountain and shed a ... » | Yo people! Feeling groovy baby...... What the *bl... » | Good morning everyone.......i woke up so fresh tod... » | I am still in the computer lab.Did some really cra... » | Shit....Voon is still so captivating... I like m... » | Woke up early today...online...saw Voon's picture,... » | Morning to the world!!! Today started dreamily, a... » | Listening to White Christmas, instrumental version... » | King came up and talked to me, which made me feel ... »

Yay....today we finally set a date for our outing at Red box...Its next monday!! YOO HOO!!

I had a nice day today despite Sam's fight with her boyfriend, Desmond's blog saying that he wanna kill himself, crappy CSCI test this friday, scolding cause of misunderstanding by Mr Guna, the shitty maths problems, got stopped and scolded by a bloody big size anene because i ran into the train before everyone got out ..etc etc.... the whole day feels like strawberry HÄagen Dazs icecream...nice and creamy and juicy..

I try to get myself some part time job at home...to earn extra cash.. i am so poor after stopping every tuition i am teaching. Hopefully i can get the job.

Nice and creamy..do you feel that way too?