#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why.... » | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... »

I really din know that breaking up is so hard to cope with......i can feel bits of me breaking down already.. I am now very sad indeed.