#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | i ended a long term relationship with a man who is... » | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... »

i am now feeling damn miserable.........dunno why....kimochi ga warui desune. The gal Shu Guan likes is actually the same gal King likes.Coincidence?? There must be something about this girl that can attract so many guys...

still feeling miserable....Yun Shiang volunteered to be my part time bf...still feeling sabishii... So many things happened in TWO DAYS.....made me kinda haywire, dunno how to handle things anymore.....maybe I might have a nervous breakdown soon. ZANNEN DESUNE!!

I really hate the feeling of being alone...I REALLY HATE TO BE ALONE.