#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... » | I had a bad day today. First i lost a favourite ba... »

Desmond's complaining about the education system here in M'sia...i dunno..i think something's wrong with Chong Hwa's education.. They really shape students into one kind one..You can actually point out who is from Chong Hwa in Taylors from the way they dress. They make you kinda geeky in some way and shape peoples mindset to so proper that one even feel guilty when they paint their nails green.Which is kinda shitty... Feeling guilty is one thing, but they still crave to do it....This school suppresses people, get students into depression..but above everything bad, they really shape us into well disciplined kids which i think other school couldn't do it...

Trying out a tagboard........see if could work.