#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Desmond's complaining about the education system h... » | I think i need a job...mainly bout the money, part... » | Today's probably a piece of shit, it started of sh... » | I feel weird because i knew that it would end up s... » | HA!! I changed my server to angelfire and it works... » | The elders saw my nails and they were kinda pissed... » | SEE !! I TOLD YOU!! Green nails really bring me lu... » | Kinda tired...dunno why...tired and cold but i am ... » | BAD NEWS Shit for my midpoint formula....when i wa... » | I had a shitty vacation... It all started off when... »

i ended a long term relationship with a man who is a lot more older than me and no one knows anything about us throughout these years.... After all these times, i gradually find that he's not the one for me.Maybe its our age gap that lead to the differences of our mindset .... i really did enjoy the times when we're together.Lately, i really hurt him a lot by letting him reading this blog. Weird thing is, i don't really feel sad. I admit that i feel guilty because i hurt him. Actually i didn't even want to blog this up, i should've kept this as a secret, but i think i should put everything to and end, an end to both our miserable lives..I wish him love, from the bottom of my heart, really i do.