#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: on marriage (con't)

« Home | I only got one thing to say. » | Burlesque, anyone? » | The snowstorm. » | SNOWing.. » | These boots are made for walkin' » | my IT stuff and a little bit more » | Chris there is, again. » | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! »

on marriage (con't)


Note: Dwayne is a jolly big black man working with us. Bob's the chef.

I don't know if others feel the same way too but I seriously believe that there are more people out there that we should meet before getting stuck to one. Only foolish people will rush themselves into trouble.

And I really have this phobia for marriage.

ラベル: ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts