#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: my IT stuff and a little bit more

« Home | Chris there is, again. » | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | » | Hypnotize me.. »

my IT stuff and a little bit more


Giant Lego brick? Think twice.
It's my external harddisk.



iCat looking around for food.



This used to be a keychain from a friend who calls me princess.
I think it looks prettier without the key ring.
So I fixed it a little.

But now I am a princess no more.

last but not least,





This is me trying to get that zoolander ultimate model look right.

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts