#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Behold! Sooro!

« Home | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | » | Hypnotize me.. » | A toast to Winnie » | Deep thoughts. » | Upclose with The Holiness Dalai Lama » | I was in the dishroom. »

Behold! Sooro!

My Mac is in a critical state where I can only access with safe mode.
Shitness.
Shitness.
Something cute to share.
Jeero's toy- Sooro



Sooro is an one eyed alien that came from planet Starbucks . Although it might look like he has six tentacles,actually it's his two arms and four legs.He is talkative curious and mischievious. He likes to drink Coke and eat chicken glizzards.

ラベル:

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts