#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: The snowstorm.

« Home | SNOWing.. » | These boots are made for walkin' » | my IT stuff and a little bit more » | Chris there is, again. » | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me »

The snowstorm.



You probably can tell how bad it was.
Worst thing is that there's even a blackout for the whole day.
Blackout is fine. But blackout in a snowstorm is shitness.
Blackout that affected 350,000 homes = bad times infinity.
No heat. No shower. No food.
We then decided to go to school where they have their own generator.
Maybe for the night or two.
They predicted that the power will be back on Tuesday

Not long after that, we heard that the power's on again.
That is why I am here at home with heat after my dinner writing you this blog.
I knew something's wrong when I see the snow last night.
There you see, the most serious snowstorm that accumulate 2ft snow in October in 137 years.

I don't like this.

ラベル: ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts