#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: These boots are made for walkin'

« Home | my IT stuff and a little bit more » | Chris there is, again. » | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | »

These boots are made for walkin'

Was very bored.
So I went into my closet.
And I realized that I have a pair of gorgeous camper winter boots.
Totally forgotten though it is drop dead gorgeous.
And yes,it is camper.
And it's a cheap camper.
No, I am not going to tell you the price.



These boots are made for the long winter walks coming soon.
Good for me.

ラベル:

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts