#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I swear

« Home | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | » | Hypnotize me.. » | A toast to Winnie » | Deep thoughts. »

I swear

Am listening to " I swear" by All -4-one.

I swear
By the moon and stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear
Like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there
For better or worse
Till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
I swear


I especially love this " I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear."
Feel melancholy after listening to this after having a "hibye" conversation with someone I love dearly,still.

Damn, why am I such a sentimental person that couldn't get away from such small things?

I should let go. Hypnotize me. Let go. Let go. Let go.

I'll still love you with every single beat of my heart, I swear.

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts