#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Chris there is, again.

« Home | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | » | Hypnotize me.. » | A toast to Winnie »

Chris there is, again.

In class.
He was leaving when he saw me.
He smiled.
It's not the smile that I used to know.
It's a smile that showed sorry in his eyes.
How are you doing? he asked.
Fine. What about you?
I am okay.He nodded. Are you sure you're okay? You look stressed.
Yeah I am okay. See you around.

He is makeasunnydaybrighter Chris no more.

One happy thing to mention, I have sent out some presents.
Watch out people whose birthdays are coming soon. ^^

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts