#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: On Marriage.

« Home | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. » | Get that screwdriver off me » | No I still couldn't concentrate and I don't know ... » | » | Hypnotize me.. » | A toast to Winnie » | Deep thoughts. » | Upclose with The Holiness Dalai Lama »

On Marriage.

I don't know why but it just suddenly crossed my mind.
I love to imagine myself attending a wedding in a garden, sipping champagne while swaying along to the live band, watch the happy bride walk down the aisle and see the lovebirds exchanging vows.

However that is strictly me as a guest, or a bridesmaid.
I would never ever, at least for the next five years, imagine myself getting married.
Although I really go ooh aah over the Balenciaga gowns in the windows of Saks 5th ave in NYC.

To me, getting married is not only about the diamond rings and the pretty gowns and the union of two people.
It is a union of two bank accounts.
It is a union of two people's problems.
It is the union of the two family.
Having problems in a family is bad enough.
Adding another family's problems on top to your own, totally screwed.

I totally agree to the person who said this,
A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.

Of course, things will be different if I find a man who had 1 billion dollars, would sign over half to me before we get married, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.

I'll probably be one happy bride.

ラベル:

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts