#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Burlesque, anyone?

« Home | The snowstorm. » | SNOWing.. » | These boots are made for walkin' » | my IT stuff and a little bit more » | Chris there is, again. » | I swear » | On Marriage. » | Behold! Sooro! » | Very Tired. Like exhausted. I don't know why.Lucki... » | Happy times and a little thoughts. »

Burlesque, anyone?

I would die to perform like Dita Von Teese.
I would also die to see her perform
Who cares if she is married to Marilyn Manson.
Who cares if people call her a slut.
Nobody cares even if she's wearing that weird nipple toy.
She is so pretty and classic and sexy and pretty.
I would spend hundreds to get to the first row seats for a show like this.



Who wouldn't want to be Dita Von Teese when it comes to pleasing their man?
Marilyn, you lucky bastard.

ラベル: , ,

Ooh. Fiesty. Oh my!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts