#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I feel happy.

« Home | chocolate therapy. » | It's UB football homeopener!! » | A toast to Malaysia. » | There he was. » | Chris winked. » | In too deep. » | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. »

I feel happy.

Sometimes there's little things around you that can make you feel as happy and satisfied as the hard-reached posh ones.
such as these that I found in my fridge:

compared to these that I am craving for:


The biggest satisfaction in life is to feel contented.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts