#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: chocolate therapy.

« Home | It's UB football homeopener!! » | A toast to Malaysia. » | There he was. » | Chris winked. » | In too deep. » | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... »

chocolate therapy.

When I plan to go shop for something, and I didn't manage to get not only the thing that I intended to buy, but also basically anything. I feel frustrated.
Like very frustrated.Tulan.
This is how I felt after I came home from a long planned trip to the mall.
I ended up buying myself a okay tasting pretzel.
ALL BECAUSE I PLANNED TO BUY SOMETHING WITH MY CARD AND AUNT ANNE'S DON'T ACCEPT CARD AND THIS OTHER PRETZEL STORE ACCEPTED IT.
And period cramps stopped me from having ice cream.
Twice the tulan.
Cramp didn't stop there.
I craved for chocolate.
I cannot survive with Hershey chocolate when there is a box of hotel chocolat truffle yet to be eaten.
The chocolate I brought back from UK for Matt as a present.
And we got no time to meet up.
It still stay there in my fridge safe and sound.

I REALLY CRAVED FOR CHOCOLATES!! WITH CHAMPAGNE!!

so I opened it.
oh yeah....it was cloud nine after feeling the champagne cream melting into my mouth.
And those red little balls...blackcurran crisps with champagne cream...
AAaaHHHhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhh...
soothed me down totally.
I was totaled.

At that point in my life, I decided that I MUST OWN A HOTEL CHOCOLAT SHOP someday.
I know this someday will be very soon.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts