#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: There he was.

« Home | Chris winked. » | In too deep. » | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. »

There he was.

Standing in front of me. Giving me that are you niki look.
Chris it is.
And that million dollar smile of his.
"Niki?"
I took some time to look up since I was busy folding my used dilbert planner.
" At a split second I thought it wasn't you." * million dollar smile*
" You look different." Of course I look different ,silly. The only two times you saw me was in that ugly maroon FSA uniform with my hair tied up.
I tried to start a friendly conversation although I feel kind of awkward to resist such charm
" So... You were in there? What class?"
Scratching his head," Oh, some really basic political science class. 100 level. What about you? You are social sciences major rite?"
" Communications. Social Psychology in this class. 300 level. I am a senior. *smiling back* So are you done for the day?"
" No. I got a class at er..*looking at his watch* 12.30. Biology. After taking this, I am done with my gen ed."
" That's good. Just bear with it for a while and you can take all those interesting subjects."
"Yeah..hehe..haha.."
To end the awkwardness, I just gotta stop the whole conversation.
" So I gotta go. * pointing to the class* Class in 10 mins. You should go too.See you around"
I slipped my dilbert planner into my bag and stood up.And walk away.
Before that I did looked back.
There he was, still.
And that million dollar smile of his. Waving.

nyaha, oi chabo, sounds like... um... slightly in a banana-boat love? million dollar smile eh...? chris eh...? post up his pic lo...

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts