#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Princessy rose water spray.

« Home | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag » | On crafts » | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday »

Princessy rose water spray.

Did nothing progressive lately.
Went to the mall to return HS's cargo pants.
And exchanged it with a new one, smaller size, different color.
As Crabtree and Evelyn is on sale, I got in and got my handcream too.
Then I got something for my room.
A rose water room spray.
It smell princessy.
I think I should do something fun enough to give my last few days of 22nd years a kick.
Shit.

And oh yeah ladies, the crabtree and evelyn La source 60seconds hand repair really does work.
Try it.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts