#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: A toast to Malaysia.

« Home | There he was. » | Chris winked. » | In too deep. » | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story »

A toast to Malaysia.

I am proud of you, Malaysia
regardless of how unfair the minorities are treated.
of how low the wages are.
of how bad the public transport is.

I am proud of you, Malaysia
not because you have one of the tallest building,
or having lots of stunning beaches,
I am proud of you,
because you gave all of us a home,
a home free of natural disaster, free of terrorists.
a home that always keep us safe and sound.

I believe one day, with your determination, Malaysia.
You will turn out well.
I wish you health, and more than wealth,
I wish you love.

Happy Merdeka!

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts