#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: In too deep.

« Home | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. »

In too deep.

I dunno what hell day is today.
First I cut myself in the second finger of my right hand...DEEP..too much blood was lost for a finger like that.
not long after that, I cut myself in the palm, on my left hand. Not too deep but deep enough for me to get a bandaid on.
I was too paiseh to get another bandaid for my palm.
So I just left it to bleed for a while.
Din tell anyone about the cut on my palm.
Too humiliating to shout about saying that you got cut two times DEEP in less than an hour.
I must bring back my long neglected cutting skills.

damn.

Now I am one weird freak with two colored bandaids on since the cut is too deep.
To make it look more funky, I decided to draw jeero's face on the plaster later.
=)

And oh yeah, there was this really cute Korean guy call Chris working in my unit.
Sweet.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts