#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Summer's over.

« Home | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag »

Summer's over.

Three more days to fall semester.
Was working like a dog throughout these months.

But there's something I gotta post because I find it so sweet.
I was on the line serving those really huge footballers.
The pancakes were nearly gone so i replace it with a new pan.
So there come two black macho footaballers.
The one in front took some from the old pan.
The one at the back waited for the new pan.
When he tried to grab some with the tong,
He squealed: " These pancakes are so soft that it could break my heart."

Sweet.

Another girl, I think she's a volleyball coach or something.
She saw the line serving bacon.
She was very happy and told me:
" You know what, (pointing to the bacon) this is the reason why I wake up every morning."

I really like the way they express themselves.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts