#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: It's UB football homeopener!!

« Home | A toast to Malaysia. » | There he was. » | Chris winked. » | In too deep. » | Summer's over. » | We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =) » | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. »

It's UB football homeopener!!

Which means a huge pregame party!
Which means free tee-shirts, free food, freebies and having lotsa fun!
I believe people go there for freebies more than the game.
We were two of those kind.
So we went.

As you see, this game is considered a big event in a small town.
To prevent any chaos, bags were checked,
Security was tight. And sheriffs were spotted.




After all those hassle, we finally got our tickets.




And according to the holy homeopener ritual, the first thing after getting the tickets is to get the tee shirts.
But since this is a football opener, there are more things to do other than taking free tee shirts.

There was a idunnowhoarethey band playing, they were pretty good.




Then there was free food, serving hot dogs and popcorn and ice cream and take anything you want bottled drink.
HS grabbed an ice cream.



I got myself a bottle of strawberry milk.

We saw something interesting going on beside the food booth.



Body painting!!
As a UB student, I have never been active in these activities.
I decided to have one done on my arm to show support to the footballers.



HS's on his wrist.



Way to go, BULLS!!

Other than food and free tee shirts, there were free fun fair typo games too.
The rodeo game.




The hit and ring that bell game.




Meanwhile, I saw Geico. A huge one that walks away with a free tee shirt.
I didn't know that Geicos wear tees.



Anyway, I didn't ask him about that because he gave me a head band.

We went on to play with other stuff, such as the duck pond.



You win as long as you picked two ducks with the same alphabet written to their bottoms.
HS was very lucky with that, he picked two and win straight away.
Won this little thing in his hand.




I didn't consider myself unlucky though I didn't picked two same ones, because I spotted this kid.



Mohawk kid. And oh so willing to pose for me.




Before we decided to leave, there was a Buffalo Wing eating contest on stage.
The record was eating 162 wings in idunnohowlong period of time.
And this time, it was 2 plates in 5 mins time.
Contestants were gobbling as if they have never eaten anything in years.



The reason why they are eating that way, is because the winner quotes:" Stay Hungry and FOCUSED!!"

People were all around.



And more people went in when I left.
And eveyone got the freebies.




I didn't stay for the show.
No point watching a game that you don't know and end up crying and cheering for the opposing team.
I just wish that the footballers have as much fun as I did.

And they did. They won. 9-3 ^^

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts