#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =)

« Home | Damn...work at 4..Feel useless nowadays... Like bl... » | Princessy rose water spray. » | I am here to present you... » | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag » | On crafts »

We gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday =)

On my birthday, I would wish to make a toast to:

Ma, to you for going through all these suffering and get me out to this world and went through all these suffer throughout the years.

Pa, to you for investing lots and lots of money in me to make me a better person.

Bro,to you for teaching me how to share.

HS, to you for being another mom to me. Thank you, and it's a good thing.

Aunts and Uncles, to all of you for always being there for me.

Grandma, to you since I know you're always up there watching over me.

Winnie and Jia Kai, to you for the crazy years that we have been through.

June, to you for being such a dedicated friend.

Chin Hwa, to you for bitching with me all the time.

Those who I love dearly, to you for showing me what is love and care.

Those who I abhor for some reasons, to you for teaching me a good lesson, but I will still hate you.

Thank you everyone. For making me me.

Happy birthday girl! hehehe

Let's celebrate my being on the list!
*dance dance shake shake*

Umm yeah.
Happy birthday to you too ^^

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts