#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I am here to present you...

« Home | I had Pan Meen for lunch. » | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag » | On crafts » | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday » | updated.but still stupid. »

I am here to present you...

It was my first ever interview for a job this morning.
I thought it was just a SA job, and I am only interviewing for a graphic designer post,
so I slipped into my white shirtm , my jeans and my camper wabi.
To present myself using powerpoint,
I also slipped my laptop into my kipling bag.
To prevent my bangs from blocking my view, I clipped my bangs.
I look rugged enough to be a senior artist, for gods sake.

I went there and other candidates were all in suits and shirts and heels.
I don't really care.
I believe that my works are good.
They will either like me or hate me.

A typical question was asked.
What strength and weaknesses do you see as a graphic artist?
I dunno where the hell I had the confidence and I just said:

" As a graphic artist, I am willing to take any risks to design my work so that it will look good and be the best.
And even if I created good adverts, everyone has their own likes, and they may not like mine. This take a little confidence off me.That is my weakness."

I think I shot it right.

Hope there will be good news by the end of this week.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts