#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: A love story

« Home | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag » | On crafts » | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday » | updated.but still stupid. » | Canal Fest » | janet jackson: 20 years old »

A love story

Went to TJ Maxx for the routine weekend shopping.
This time they have a lot of the weird italian brands that cost my ass.
And still cost half my ass even when they are selling at an outlet like TJ Maxx.

I fell in love with this tote.
Covered with rabbit hair.
It was love at a split second.
Excitedly, I look at the price tag.
Sadly, it cost 230 after a 50% cut.
Wanted to just splurge myself to such bag.
But HS said I should just wave bye bye to it.

Alrighty..I took a picture of me with it.


About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts