#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I had Pan Meen for lunch.

« Home | A love story » | Dorothy shoes. » | Betty Crocker's Enhanced Carrot Cake » | I had fun. » | kipling bag » | On crafts » | What I have been up to lately. » | Tuesday » | updated.but still stupid. » | Canal Fest »

I had Pan Meen for lunch.

Pan Meen used to be my favourite food when I was in KL.
Never had it since I came here.
Until today.
Yee Dar suggested that he will cook Pan Meen.
Ingredients include: mushroom, mince meat, garlic, chicken, flour, egg, anchovies, salt and sugar to taste.

First he made the dough.




HS flatten the dough and tear it into pieces.




Meanwhile, Yee Dar worked on the mince meat.




It looked and tasted good.




Some decided to sit there and play PS while waiting for food.




Yee Dar insisted, and I decided to be the first one to taste the meen.




After the first spoonful, I know I am definitely having this for my dinner too ^^

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts