#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | It's not as simple as you have thought. » | Fur Hoodie . We love Katamari . Monday » | Eggnog . Katamari . Friday . » | PETA . Doraemon . Thursday . » | Tests . Food . Tuesday . » | Sick . Presentation . Monday. » | Mariah . Christmas . Friday » | and also presenting a new member of adam's family.... » | my lovely shoes...^^  » | Snow . Malaysia . Wednesday . »

After like the whole week....finally, I am all ready to rest. Sunday's christmas...which means there's less than 13 days to a new year.. I think ma and my aunt is all set to prepare for chinese new year.

Hm...I would like to shift out from Triads....but where?

A year's over, and I wanna go home. Let me go home. I miss you, you know. Well, be prepared for a big suprise next year. I don't know when I will be calling home and tell ma that I am in KL central. That would be fun.