#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Fur Hoodie . We love Katamari . Monday

« Home | Eggnog . Katamari . Friday . » | PETA . Doraemon . Thursday . » | Tests . Food . Tuesday . » | Sick . Presentation . Monday. » | Mariah . Christmas . Friday » | and also presenting a new member of adam's family.... » | my lovely shoes...^^  » | Snow . Malaysia . Wednesday . » | Four ads. One campaign. Snowing. » | This is one of the billboard ad that i am doing fo... »

Fur Hoodie . We love Katamari . Monday

I am having my stats test today... and nothing much happened over the week, just that we went shopping and everything and I saw the fur hoodie from abercrombie which I have a really strong urge to buy..HS said its a waste of money, but I think its so cool.....that I must have one by hook or by crook.

I have built my moon with the Katamari after two attempts...and finally I built a 698m wide moon when I am just suppose to build 300m...woohoo!! So I have done that and I finish the game and they ended with the creditand so I went on to the second Katamari -- We love Katamari. I think the first one was more fun......This one you need to suck the cousin up by yourself...If you don't means you don't have any cousins..WTH...

It's a Monday. Rock's granddad passed away recently; I mean I don't like him and all, but I am a person who knows what to do.. Deepest Condolences..