#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Mariah . Christmas . Friday

« Home | and also presenting a new member of adam's family.... » | my lovely shoes...^^  » | Snow . Malaysia . Wednesday . » | Four ads. One campaign. Snowing. » | This is one of the billboard ad that i am doing fo... » | homework . hole . monday » | Snow . Nicholas . Sexy » | Happy Meal . Tagline . Wednesday » | Dream . Deaths . Tuesday » | Expresso . Sexy . Bliss »

Mariah . Christmas . Friday

So it's another friday.
So it's 23 days to Christmas.
So it's time for that Mariah all time favourites...
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!!
yeah, I know this song is so old and all...but who cares, it's still a christmas favourite every year..Don't worry..I'll change the songs time to time.

So, it indeed is another friday.
So, we should plan for a outing.
BUT...I have a meeting later.
So maybe I should be the coutcast of the day.

Aih..another boring weekend..with more work than usual.