#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: PETA . Doraemon . Thursday .

« Home | Tests . Food . Tuesday . » | Sick . Presentation . Monday. » | Mariah . Christmas . Friday » | and also presenting a new member of adam's family.... » | my lovely shoes...^^  » | Snow . Malaysia . Wednesday . » | Four ads. One campaign. Snowing. » | This is one of the billboard ad that i am doing fo... » | homework . hole . monday » | Snow . Nicholas . Sexy »

PETA . Doraemon . Thursday .

Sam sent me a message this morning saying PETA went to crash the Milan fashion week this summer. They jumped onto to the runway and started yelling "Fur Kills" like mad...she said she admire their guts and everything but this time she feel that they are indeed too much....Yeah I know....I always think that these activists are over extreme...They are basically a bunch of crazy people who are trying to ruin other people's life. Anyway, thought this news might draw your attention.

Oh...it's thursday, and I have two more tests to go...then I am done for the semester...ankle's still aching and still swollen. I will be so busy tonight....There are times when I wish I have a doraemon...man...I would give my Marc Jacobs bag away if I can get something like that...I will use his tools to get the answers for tommorow...Whatever...but after that...I'll be free!!!

Dang! I lost my USB drive again.