#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Got my pay check again..and the highlight of yeste... » | As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life we... » | I got myself a dozen of krispy kreme today and I h... » | YAY!! Adam's birthday. actually I am trying to fin... » | Had Udon for lunch...talked to mom for a while...t... » | I had a good dinner today, a coleslaw to start wit... » | Me feeling funny with Adam around me.. Everything ... » | Feel like blogging outta sudden...I felt terribly ... » | » | really bored..just want to tell you guys whats for... »

Hmm...finally, I took the brave step to call the district health department and complain that the biatch cindy doesn't want to do anything, and is putting out health on risk, ( which is yeah in some way, because when i get angry, my thyroid will get worse)..Hope the inspector punish the management kao kao!! kekekeke..and oh yeah oh yeah..We went to radio station today and kinda mess with the Deejay, which is so cool..and Oh yeah oh yeah...the audio blogger really works man, it really does!! Posted by Picasa