#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | AH....I FINALLY RESEARCH AND FOUND THE TRANSLUCENT... » | Today is the first day of the non-violence day. IT... » | Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RU... » | Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It is... » | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... » | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... »

i have complicated feelings today..but it's more towards the bad side..DAMN IT.

i want to describe my feelings now but i dunno where to start from...