#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RU... » | Kinda dissapointed with the Taiwan election..It is... » | i saw the benetton bag.....happy but dissapointed,... » | spent 30 bucks buying a bottle of nail polish whic... » | King cut his hair...looks really dumb, painted my... » | i painted my nails blue. Still got a lot of work ... » | went out to GIANT that opened today...bought quite... » | Guess what? King really wear pink for me to take p... » | World's small...King and me were actually from the... » | CHIN WAH GOT A SUB PLATINUM CARD!!! MATHS A PI... »

Today is the first day of the non-violence day. ITS DAMN LAME....not that i have something against Mrs Singh or what ...i really hate it when everyone in college wear the same t-shirt, and what's worse still is that the t-shirt that they're wearing is so damn lame. They couldn't change anything laa, for gods sake..

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

Got lectured by Mr Guna for not doing a cover page for my assignment... i am not angry with him, suprisingly, i think what he says is kinda correct and i am quite ashamed that i din make the assignment look nice and proper.

Taiwan's election is getting more and more interesting...but i am glad i am just watching the show and not involving in it. THANK GOD I AM BORN IN MALAYSIA. I really think that Chen set the whole thing up. If he wants the blue group to shut up he should recount. He must have hidden something behind since he don't even give a damn on the recounting thing.

I don't like Sujata, she's so god damn rude. THANK GOD AGAIN THAT I AM NOT IN ANY OF HER CLASSES. I THINK INDIANS ARE LIKE THAT... I AM NOT PREJUDICE AGAINST THEM BUT THEY ARE ALL THAT RUDE. THOSE WHO ARE NOT RUDE ARE THOSE RICH AND SOPHISTICATED OR MIX INDIAN. MY NEIGHBOUR STAYING OPPOSITE MY HOUSE IS ONE OF SUJATA"S TYPE.. SHE NEVER SMILE EVEN I SAY HI AUNTY AND SHE ALWAYS STARE AT MY HOUSE I DUNNO WHY FOR CHRIST SAKE... INDIANS ARE ALL LIKE THAT!!

Wonder where the hell desmond went, i really miss him